... Your first choice for hotels in Kendal
The Riverside Hotel, a converted 18th century tannery set on five floors, is situated on the banks of the River Kent in Kendal beneath the ruins of the town’s 12th century castle. A short walk away is the centre of this famous market town with its bustling shops, galleries and museums. It’s also close to the train and bus station, is only a 20 minute drive from Lake Windermere and convenient for all the must-see attractions.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 58 en-suite bedrooms, including two junior suites
- River View Restaurant
- The Tannery Bar & Bistro
- Sanctuary Health Club with pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room and gym
- Two well-equipped meeting rooms
- Undercover, free car parking for 40 cars, further spaces five minutes away
- Dogs welcome in most bedrooms, including in the bar
- Free wireless internet access
- Near to train and bus stations
- Stair-lift to access bedrooms and a room with a roll in shower, it’s easy to access the pool.